Water on Water Reverse Osmosis
Our new ” water-on-water” reverse osmosis system, with its unique patented technology, sleek design and compact size is the most versatile, efficient and hassle-free POU (point of use) RO system on the market today. It is also the only one of its kind made entirely in the USA. Our proprietary system protected by multiple patents implements “water-on-water” reverse osmosis technology which allows us to operate the RO membrane with ‘zero back pressure’ the way it was originally tested.
- Versatility – The only POU (point of use) RO system in the world designed ready to use right out of the box on your counter top or easily installed under-the-counter.
- Peak efficiency – WOW systems operate with zero back pressure on the membrane. This is the same condition that the membrane manufacturers tested and rated their membrane for quality and quantity. Compared to air captive systems which have an ever increasing back pressure, resulting in poorer quality produced and greater waste ratios, in many cases, using up to 5 times more water needlessly wasted down the drain.
- Constant dispensing flow rate – Air-captive RO systems suffer from diminishing flow rates caused by a depressurization as the reservoir is depleted. This may cause multiple problems for added appliances, i.e. ice makers, coffee makers, etc.
- Significantly more compact than traditional air-captive systems because the large volume of air in the tank is no longer necessary, reducing the space required for installations by 35-50%.
- Safe, convenient, sanitary quick-change filters which offers consumer-friendly maintenance. WOW cartridges are 100% recyclable.
- Fast-forward flushing membrane – As water is dispensing into your glass, an equal volume of water rushes across the front surface of the membrane, scrubbing the membrane clean. When the customer stops dispensing water, the CPU valve shifts into water make up, slowing down the flow across the membrane to a normal concentrate flow. This two speed action extends the life of the membrane and allows the system to operate with a 1 to 1 ratio for a total of 2 to 1 overall, or 33% efficiency. With this minimal flow rate, along with the enhanced zero back pressure performance, the WOW system can function and operate with our two-stage pre-filter that lasts a full year. (Efficiency rates will vary based on water conditions).
We have some great options for drinking water in your home. Call and ask the expert which system is best for you.
Rain Water Reverse Osmosis
Rain Water’s State of the art reverse osmosis drinking water system gives you filtered drinking water at your finger tips! Our system is as good or even better than most bottled water that you buy, and it is conveniently at your kitchen sink. Your water will be fresh, sparkling, odor free, and great tasting. Save money and drink great tasting water.
All of our reverse osmosis systems come with a 10 year warranty on parts and 1 year warranty on labor. (membranes and filters not included)
How it works
Our system uses the most advanced reverse osmosis process available today. Water passes through an efficient pre-filter that removes the larger particles of dirt and debris. Then, the water is squeezed through microscopic pores in the revers osmosis membrane eliminating up to 98% of the impurities. Finally, the carbon post filter removes objectionable tastes and odors to enhance the quality of your drinking water.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis
- Water Conservation – The system shuts itself off when the reservoir is full.
- Energy Efficient – Requires no outside source of power to function, using only the available water pressure to operate.
- Economical – provides high quality water for pennies a day, costing considerably less than bottled water.
- Versatile application – the system can be hooked up to your refrigerator’s ice maker or dispensing unit.
- Compact size – The unit is conveniently mounted under the sink and allows room for other household items.
You can stop wasting money on bottled water and start drinking fresh filtered water from your Rain Water reverse osmosis system. Call 702.257.7873 for a free estimate.