Advanced Technology Blended With Operating Simplicity
Rain RWC 45 provides the quality water you need for everyday life. Day and night, your water will now perform the way it should; creating richer lathers by using less soap, rinsing cleaner without film and residue, even protecting your household plumbing from scale and mineral deposits while removing unpleasant chlorine odors.
- Special “mid-plate tank” design
- Meter monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
- Efficient to operate
- Single tank design reduces pressure drops
- Extends the life of resin medias on chlorinated water supplies
- Advanced history, diagnostic screens, and lithium battery backup
Softens and Filters
Whether you have municipal water that is hard or chlorinated, The Rain RWC45 water conditioners deliver the clear, soft, odor-free water you want and need. Its environmentally-friendly tank design eliminates the need for two systems by combining two medias into one tank. The activated carbon reduces chlorine and other unwanted tastes while the high capacity resin softens the water.
Water usage is electronically monitored and the system automatically regenerated based on actual water consumption. The controller can anticipate higher water usage based on previous trends and regenerate the system in advance, as needed, to ensure the availability of quality water. Likewise, when water usage is low, the system regenerates less often, saving on salt and water.
The microprocessor captures all water conditioner operations, including gallons per day, total gallons, peak flow rates, and total regenerations. Time is also held in memory and protected by a built-in battery backup.
Optional Weather Cover A weather cover ideal for outdoor installations and is available on the Rain Water Conditioner RWC45 model.
Only the Rain RWC 45 features a top tank flange for easy servicing as well as a LED display.
- A Single System that Treats Municipal Waters
- Removes hardness
- Reduces chlorine and associated odors
- Softens household water using minimal salt and water
- One system — less service
It’s the ‘Green’ Design
The Rain RWC45’s unique “mid-plate” tank design is efficient and performs like two units, accommodating activated carbon and high capacity resin in one tank. The carbon also protects the resin from highly chlorinated water— avoiding unnecessary mineral replacement, saving you time, money, and energy.
- Carbon: Reduce unwanted chlorine and its odors
- Resin: Eliminates hardness and stops energy drain in water heaters